Ever feel like you never get off the hamster wheel, slogging it out day after day, long hours with nothing to show for it?
Real estate can be a lonely business if you are isolated & unsupported by your team and your boss.
- I’m so exhausted but I can’t sleep – I’m always “switched on”
- There are not enough hours in a day
- I really need administration help but I haven’t got the money or the time to train somebody
- My partner wants me to quit- when I’m home I’m still at work
- I consistently miss my kids/family/partners special moments
- I haven’t got time for a holiday
- I feel like real estate is too hard
- I don’t think I am supported enough by my boss
- I love real estate but I hate it
- I wish I could just cut out all of my admin and get systemized
Let’s break it down for a second:
- Early morning starts doing administration,
- late nights with opens and appraisals,
- all of the day to day in between -means 6 days a week minimum
You probably haven’t got a holiday booked and by the time you think about booking some time off it’s already too late – you are burnt out and now have to wait for a couple of months before you can get a break. So when was the last time you put yourself first?
Usually the first thing to be sacrificed to real estate is
- your health and the hobbies you love, the next is
- your commitments to your partner/kids and immediate family
Even when you are with your family and friends, you constantly excuse yourself to take phone calls. Your loved ones are robbed of time – time with your full attention, it’s as though your body is there but you are not.
It can be really difficult to progress to the next level if you aren’t getting the support you need. Some questions you’re probably already asking are:
- How are my clients being treated and are they getting the best of me?
- What if I didn’t have to be so reactive to real estate?
What if the heavy lifting of real estate was taken off you and you worked to a Lifestyle Plan where you could unlock your earning potential & get as much time off as you wanted?
To find out how we can help you become a Lifestyle Agent and set you free, click below.