Riverside living at its best, this stunning oversized 1-bedroom apartment enjoys amazing views of the city and the Maribyrnong river. Taking inspiration from Kensington’s early beginnings as an industrial hub, the architects of this Riverside complex have taken an industrial aesthetic and re-imagined it in a modern urban setting; offering a designer interior at a brilliant city edge location.
- High ceilings throughout creating a sense of space with ample natural light
- Open plan living and dining with sliding doors to balcony
- Elegant, practical and well-designed kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops with plenty of storage
- Quality dark timber floors
- Master bedroom with built in robes with direct access to bathroom
- Central powder room and laundry with quality ceramic floor and wall tiles and sleek stone finishes
- One car park on title and storage facility
- An embedded network within the complex allows for super-fast internet
- Full-time building manager who takes care of the building and operations
- A magnificent building rooftop terrace with barbeques and generous seating providing amazing views of the City, parklands and Flemington Racecourse.
- Securely let and currently returning $415pw
Only 10 minutes to the city, 700 metres to South Kensington train station and a 5-minute walk to Macaulay Road with various dining options and boutique shops. Across the road is a delightful park with tennis courts and a bike track into the City.Enquire