425 Plenty Road, Preston VIC 3072$389,000
Introducing Theia - The gardens in the sky
Apartment - Preston VIC
Construction almost complete – ETA March 2022
Located in a prized pocket of Preston, these sophisticated homes offer a relaxed lifestyle with an array of nearby cafes, dining, top schools and the famous Preston market. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a property that balances design and convenience with the local tram station less than 100m away.
Light filled spaces. Welcome the sun into every corner of the day, while being able to entertain friends and family on large compelling exterior outdoor spaces that offer an integrated indoor-outdoor living experience for entertaining your family and friends while having city skyline views.
These boutique residences offer a range of flexible layout configurations that spare no expense with stylish finishes, quality materials and luxury appliances throughout.
– Only 22 residences
– Over-sized outdoor areas to all homes (up to 52sqm of outdoor space!)
– All apartments feature built in BBQ and some include an outdoor sink
– Large living spaces and great natural light
– Quality interior materials throughout
– Some with outstanding city views
– Solid concrete construction
– Outstanding energy efficiency
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Natural Oak flooring
– German Bosch appliances
– Luxury integrated appliance kitchen joinery option available as option
– Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
– Black, brass or chrome tapware
– NBN/Foxtel ready
– Dual zone building security
– 1 x Bicycle rack / Car space / BBQ per apartment
– Basement storage room – no cages
– 13mins* walk to Preston Station
– Just off the 86 Tram line
With 70% selling so far, be sure to register today to receive more information. Boutique buildings in great locations are sure to do well into the future.
Were happy to meet at a time and place that suits you to discuss your specific requirements.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you’re attending a Private Appointment, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside until the property is ready for the appointment. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces