1/106 Paisley Street, Footscray VIC 3011Sold $1,050,000
House Sold - Footscray VIC
Introducing a new place to Reside.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with the best that Footscray and Seddon have to offer on your doorstep, this three bedroom renovated home has plenty of living and working from home flexibility.
All of the rooms are of surprisingly large proportions – the high ceilings add to the sense of space and the wide and open hallway with stunning stained black floorboards provide a contemporary feel to this traditional weatherboard home. The large open plan kitchen, living, dining zone overlooks an extremely private undercover north facing rear yard. Work from home option with a dedicated study separated from the main living zone.
-Three very large bedrooms (master including a BIR, and floor to ceiling storage in each of the other bedrooms)
-Classic entrance hallway with soaring ceilings
– Contemporary bathroom
– Separate freshly painted laundry
– Approximate land size 267 sqm – North facing rear yard
– Central ducted heating
– Split system in the open plan living area
– Off street parking
– Short walk to Seddon and Footscray villages, Middle Footscray Train Station, Plough Hotel and many of the very best shops, cafes and restaurants the inner west has to offer
– Easy access to several primary and high schools
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Open Parking Spaces