1/21 Lowe Avenue, Altona VIC 3018Sold $677,000
Neat as a Pin Beachside Serenity
Unit Sold - Altona VIC
This sparkling and surprisingly spacious brick unit offers an enticing opportunity for first home buyers or downsizers who want all that this great location has to offer. Built in the 1980s, and freshly refurbished, this home is a turn-key proposition that allows the next owner to update at their leisure. Once you step inside, you’ll find a fabulous open plan living and dining space featuring new floating floorboards and a home which has been freshly painted throughout, creating a bright and welcoming ambiance.
A generously sized living and dining area provides flexibility to also add a home office space, basking in natural light from the north facing windows. The original timber kitchen has also recently been refreshed and offers enormous storage. This comfortable home has two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and a large bathroom complete with bath and shower and separate toilet. It also provides the opportunity to create a third bedroom in the garage space (STCA) while still accommodating off-street parking for two cars.
A sun-filled, private north-facing yard adds charm to the property, offering a perfect space for outdoor relaxation. This property not only provides a homely presence but also endless opportunities to add your personal touch and create your dream beachside haven.
– Spacious unit within walking distance to the beach, schools, cafés and shops
– Recently repainted throughout including kitchen and bathroom
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes with the possibility of adding a third in the existing garage space (STCA) while still offering off-street parking
– Open plan living and dining space with new floating floorboards, fresh white walls and with north facing windows
– Generously sized kitchen with incredible storage plus with potential for further customization
– Sun-filled north-facing low maintenance yard for outdoor enjoyment
– New lighting installed throughout
– Central heating and evaporative cooling for year-round comfort
– Large laundry space with ample storage
– Smoke alarms for added safety
– Lock up garage and covered carport plus new back fence
– Solid as a rock, no apparent cracks in plaster or brickwork discovered during recent refurbishment
– Perfectly located within walking distance of Cherry Lake Reserve, Altona College, cafés, parks and the beach.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 243 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces