108 Severn Street, Yarraville VIC 3013Sold $1,835,000
Cruickshank Park is your backyard
House Sold - Yarraville VIC
Set on approximately 514 sqm, this 5 bedroom, two storey period home offers family flexibility on scale. With many of its period details retained during the renovation and extension, it’s time for the new owners to add their own personality and create their own memories.
Houses of this calibre and size rarely come up in this location so now’s your chance to let the kids climb all over the resident Dinosaur that lives just over the back fence.
With rapidly rising renovation costs, purchasing this home could allow you to move straight in and add cosmetic improvements at your leisure.
– 5 bedrooms offers flexibility for the largest of families
– Period details include leadlight, picture rails, cornices, ceiling roses, original doors and hardwood floors
– Master suite upstairs with ensuite, walk in robes and it’s own private balcony overlooking the park to watch the sunset
– Huge open plan kitchen, dining and living area with three sets of French doors overlooks the landscaped rear yard and the rear deck
– The well serviced kitchen forms the heart of the home with bench seating, polished timber benchtop, pantry, gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Huge raised and covered entertaining deck that accommodates the largest of outdoor dining tables and BBQ is perfect for spending quality time with family and friends all year round
– Garage divided into a large tool shed and plaster lined studio ideal for work from home or as a separate kids’ zone
– Dedicated family sized laundry with drying cabinet
– Ducted gas heating, split system cooling
– Direct access to Cruickshank Park via the back gate and only a few metres from the dinosaur playground and Clare Court Kindergarten
– Located within walking distance to Yarraville village with shops, restaurants, cafes, pop up park, Sun Theatre and train station
– Easy access to the Westgate Freeway, CBD, Williamstown Beach and Yarraville Square shopping precinct
– Kingsville, Wembley, Yarraville West and St Augustine’s primary schools are all just a few minutes away.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 514 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces