11/542 Barkly Street, West Footscray VIC 3012Sold
West Footscrays finest in the heart of the Village
Apartment Sold - West Footscray VIC
Only 15 premium apartments designed with the highest build quality in mind. A solid insulated concrete structure is only one of the key benefits included. Unlike common timber framed buildings, these kinds of construction techniques are usually reserved to the most premium of suburbs and used in only the best buildings.
Architecturally designed to provide excellent natural light to every inch of each apartment, no matter the direction.
• Huge stamp duty savings
• Low owner’s corporation fees due to high end build
• Solid insulated concrete construction
• Quantum quartz bench tops
• Polished concrete flooring
• Double glazing throughout
• Smeg integrated 600mm oven
• Smeg stainless steel 4 burner 600mm gas cooktop
• Integrated dishwasher
• Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning
• Hidden LED highlight lighting
• NBN ready
• Private balconies
• Secure building access with Intercom
• Car space and storage for every apartment
• Bike racks and more
Put 542 Barkly to the test – these exceed the build quality of projects we’ve sold from Yarraville to Elsternwick. With West Footscray’s popularity (and prices) positively booming, now’s the time to act to secure your financial future (and travel times).
With some savvy purchasers already committing to buy, contact James Burne now for your obligation free information pack.
9 minute walk to West Footscray train station (14 mins to City)
120 metres to Supermarket
150 meters to West Footscray Village
7 minutes’ drive to Highpoint Shopping Centre
8 minute walk to West Footscray Primary School
5/10 minutes to Seddon/Yarraville villages respectively
*Travel times are approximated using Google Maps
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces