116 Chirnside Street, Kingsville VIC 3012Sold $1,800,000
Surprisingly spacious – a living, entertaining and working from home family's dream
House Sold - Kingsville VIC
Experience the inner west charm of Kingsville in the breathtaking two-storey property of 116 Chirnside Street. Situated in a highly sought after hotspot in this thriving pocket of Melbourne, the dwelling is infused with Australian-inspired details and significant reworks. Bound to excite buyers and investors, this fully renovated family home is backed by plenty of space and is topped off with a sense of quality that makes it an exceptional market contender.
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and two separate studies
– Option for a fourth bedroom in the ground floor study space
– Enormous light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area leading to outdoor entertaining spaces
– Large separate second living zone for family living
– Polished floorboards throughout
– North West orientation allows natural light to flow at all times during the day
– Immense amounts of storage throughout
– Entertainers kitchen with top of the range Miele appliances including induction cooktop and concealed dishwasher
– Separate parents zone that includes floor to ceiling built-in robes, huge ensuite with city views and its own private wrap around balcony
– Native sustainable landscaped gardens designed by Sally Browne Landscapes
– Family flexibility with proximity to all of the local primary schools
– Short walk into Yarraville and Seddon villages, cafes and shops on Somerville and Williamstown Roads, train stations and Cruickshank Park
Only double vaccinated patrons may attend Auctions and Open for Inspections.
Patrons who are unvaccinated and/or unwilling to share their vaccination status may
only inspect by private appointment. We thank you for your understanding.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath