128 Empress Avenue, Kingsville VIC 3012Sold $1,355,000
Charming Elegance, Modern Comfort
House Sold - Kingsville VIC
This meticulously renovated period home offers flexible family living with the recent extension and renovation seamlessly blending the old and the new. Set in one of the prettiest streets in the inner west amongst other renovated period homes, this beautiful home combines the very best of modern living with period charm. Whilst having an extension and a full makeover, there is still scope to improve with a rear out building having the potential to be a habitable dwelling similar to a Granny Flat (STCA), which opens multiple possibilities including an excellent work from home option, kids zone or workshop.
– Three light filled bedrooms with brand new carpet, and a fireplace in one of the rooms
– Renovated bathroom with a bath, double shower, floating vanity and feature tiles
– Period features include VJ panelling in the hallway, original floorboards, original leadlight windows and fittings, and 3m high ceilings
– The classic Shaker style kitchen features brand new Bosch Series 2 built in oven, brand new Bosch 4 induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, stone benchtops and plenty of storage
– A huge open plan extension with polished floorboards features northern windows allowing plenty of natural light all day long and compliments entertaining with bifold doors leading to the rear garden
– Garage/workshop allows for off street parking with a roller door.
– Modern laundry and powder room
– Three reverse cycle split systems for year round comfort
– Entire home is networked, fibre NBN
– Attic storage
– Stunning front yard and entry with reclaimed brick Herringbone pathway, established 10 year old Weeping Cherry Blossom and Camellia trees, freshly laid turf and period emu wire fence
– West facing rear yard is low maintenance, with established veggie patch, premium synthetic turf, and the workshop/garage
– Close to numerous primary schools, child care centres, everything Seddon and Yarraville villages have to offer, cafes, restaurants, train stations, and a short walk to Cruickshank Park
– Easy access to the CBD via Footscray and Dynon Roads, and the Westgate Freeway.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 281 m²