164 Foster Street, Dandenong VIC 3175$1,600,000
House - Dandenong VIC
Located in one of the fastest developing precincts in Victoria, this high-profile corner allotment offers substantial potential to the astute buyer. Directly opposite Dandenong Plaza, 164 Foster is close to al key local amenities and offers a range of strengths:
– RGZ1 (Growth Zone) with no overlays
– No garden area requirement
– Large land size of 1,218 sqm approx.
– Sold with vacant possession
– Current home in good condition with great architectural features
The site has multiple current and future potential uses (STCA):
– Existing residential home, office or investment use
– Medical Suite conversion
– 10 x townhouse site
– Existing home retained + 5 townhouse site
– Multi-level Office / Apartment scheme
– Fast Food potential
– Petrol Site potential
Contact us today to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you’re attending a Private Appointment, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside until the property is ready for the appointment. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,218 m²
- 6 Open Parking Spaces