17/425 Plenty Road, Preston VIC 3072Sold
Introducing Theia – The gardens in the sky
Apartment Sold - Preston VIC
Located in a prized pocket of Preston, these sophisticated homes offer a relaxed lifestyle with an array of nearby cafes, dining, top schools and the famous Preston market. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a property that balances design and convenience with the local tram station less than 100m away.
Light filled spaces. Welcome the sun into every corner of the day, while being able to entertain friends and family on large compelling exterior outdoor spaces that offer an integrated indoor-outdoor living experience for entertaining your family and friends while having city skyline views.
These boutique residences offer a range of flexible layout configurations that spare no expense with stylish finishes, quality materials and luxury appliances throughout.
– Only 22 residences
– Over-sized outdoor areas to all homes (upto 52sqm of outdoor space!)
– All apartments feature built in BBQ and some include outdoor sink too
– Large living spaces and great natural light
– Choice of 3 interior themes – Dawn / Day / Dusk, or mix and match
– Some with outstanding city views
– Solid concrete construction
– Outstanding energy efficiency
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Natural Oak flooring
– German Bosch appliances – incl. gas cooking
– Luxury integrated appliance kitchen joinery option available as option
– Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
– Choice of black/brass/chrome tapware
– NBN/Foxtel ready
– Dual zone building security
– 1 x Storage room / Bicycle rack / Car space per apartment
– Basement storage very tall for Surfboard, tools etc.
– 13mins* walk to Preston Station
– Just off the 86 tramline
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces