2/171 Wheatsheaf Road, Glenroy VIC 3046Sold $425,000
Glenroys finest in the heart of the Village
Apartment Sold - Glenroy VIC
Only 11 premium boutique apartments designed with the highest build quality in mind. A solid insulated concrete structure is only one of the key benefits included. Unlike common timber framed buildings, these kinds of construction techniques are usually reserved to the most premium of suburbs and used in only the best buildings.
Architecturally designed to provide excellent natural light to every inch of each apartment, no matter the direction.
– Stamp duty savings
– Low owners corporation fees due to high end build
– Solid insulated concrete construction
– Quantum quartz bench tops
– Polished concrete flooring
– Double glazing
– Bosch integrated 600mm oven
– Bosch stainless steel 4 burner 600mm gas cooktop
– Integrated dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Hidden LED highlight lighting
– NBN ready
– Private balconies
– Secure building access with Intercom
– Bike racks and more
Put 171 Wheatsheaf to the test these exceed the build quality of projects weve sold from Yarraville to Elsternwick. With Glenroys increasing popularity and prices growing, nows the time to act to secure your financial future.
With some savvy purchasers already committing to buy, contact us now for your obligation free information pack.
– 1 minute (170m) walk to Glenroy train station (25 mins to Spencer Street Station)
– 150 metres to Supermarket
– In centre of Glenroy Village
– 12 minutes drive to DFO Essendon
– 8 minute (650m) walk to Corpus Christie Primary School
– 14 minute (1.1km) walk to Glenroy College
*Travel times are approximated using Google Maps.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces