26 Princess Street, Seddon VIC 3011Sold
The Best of Both Worlds - A Perfectly Positioned Seddon Stunner
House Sold - Seddon VIC
This is a home where architectural updates seamlessly merge with original period charm – a true gem boasting a wealth of features creating a harmonious living experience. The home has been fully renovated, breathing modern life into its character. With soaring ceilings and elegant decorative details, including the front bay and leadlight windows together with the newer additions such as the two storey extension with its polished concrete flooring – all infuse the space with timeless beauty.
Three generously sized bedrooms offer sanctuary, with the master bedroom graced by an ensuite and walk-in robe and which also extends to a north facing private balcony. This home also offers two living spaces including the open plan living, kitchen and dining area, providing a modern gallery-like space. The renovated kitchen stands as centerpiece, with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a polished concrete floor that reflects the natural light from large windows and room length skylights.
Situated in a wide street central to both leafy Seddon and Yarraville, this Princess is not one to overlook.
– Stunning original details including impressive front bay window + plantation shutters, decorative plaster ceilings, painted floorboards, ornate fireplace, leadlight windows and more
– Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe and north facing private balcony
– Main bathroom with walk-in shower, freestanding bath and feature stone pebble wall
– Modern open plan living and dining area with a further separate spacious living area
– Renovated sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and polished concrete floor
– Heating options include underfloor heating, split system (cooling also) and electric fireplace
– A home office occupies the newly carpeted attic space complete with inbuilt desk
– Large and modern separate laundry with ample storage options
– Leafy Bali-esque back garden with shed/garage offers a rare slice of inner-city tranquility
– One off street car space (STCA)
– Situated central to both Seddon and Yarraville, just a few minutes walk to both Yarraville Gardens and the train station for a short trip to Williamstown beach. An abundance of cafés and restaurants plus schools, the iconic Sun Theatre and CBD are all within easy reach
– A family home with wonderful character, effortlessly blending modernity with history
- 3 bed
- 2 bath