34 Seddon Street, Seddon VIC 3011Sold
Pretty as a picture
House Sold - Seddon VIC
Set on a wide, tree lined street in the ‘Heritage Pocket’ of Seddon, this beautiful double fronted block Victorian is ready for you to call it home. Flexible to suit modern families of all kinds, this three-bedroom, two-living area home offers family flexibility in its current excellent condition or the option to extend out and up (STCA).
With a north facing rear yard, excellent rear lane car access and a total land size of 310 sqms (approx) this home is perfectly located, with a 5 minute stroll to Seddon’s cosy village and an easy walk to Yarraville’s lively cafes, movie theatre and restaurants.
– First living space features an ornate fireplace, large bespoke Alpine Ash timber bookshelves and incredible pressed-metal ceiling
– Open plan living/dining area offers great capacity for flexible use
– Three beautifully appointed bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom opens conveniently onto the recently renovated bathroom
– Period features include: leadlights, three-panel period doors with brass hardware, exquisite period light fittings, bakelite switches and period fireplaces in three rooms and original restored flooring.
– Spacious open-plan kitchen featuring a handcrafted timber benchtop, new electric
oven and cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, wine rack and plenty of storage
– 1.5 bathrooms – the main bathroom has been recently renovated, featuring a
beautiful frameless shower, oversize ceramic bath, under-floor heating and heated towel rack
– Dedicated laundry room with spacious floor/ceiling storage for linen and towels
– Enormous attic/storage space, accessible via a drop-down ladder
– Second WC accessed through laundry
– Newly sanded / polished brushbox floorboards in kitchen/family/dining area.
– Custom-fitted plantation shutters throughout
– Ducted gas heating throughout with split system air-conditioning system in the open living-dining area
– Brick-paved front garden, with box hedging and cherry blossom
– Back garden featuring landscaped beds, plenty of lawn for the kids to play, a
cubbyhouse and established silver birch trees
– Huge secluded decking/outdoor area for summer entertaining
– Massive enclosed double car tandem carport, currently set up as a carpentry workshop, with roller door access to cobbled stone rear and side lanes
– Short walk to Harris and Bristow Reserve Playgrounds
– Only 900m walk to Seddon station, buses and local schools
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 310 m²
- Floor Area is 134 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces