38 Farm Street, Newport VIC 3015Sold $1,150,000
A Picture Of Potential
House Sold - Newport VIC
There’s a level of excitement associated with a property that conveys so much scope in such a great setting! While we know renovating is not for everyone, those who are undaunted by the challenge will love the chance to enhance, to extend and re-invent, STCA, this tempting Californian between Hall Street shops and the water!
– Charming, disarming façade behind a 10m approx. frontage
– Land of some 367m2 with a northerly rear aspect and ROW
– Two bedrooms beneath high ceilings featuring picture rails
– One bedroom with bay window, one featuring French doors
– Generous living/dining reflects style of previous renovation
– Functional older style kitchen zone equipped with gas cooking
– Serviceable central bathroom and basic rear separate laundry
– Great garden depth accompanied by substantial storage sheds
– Laneway right-of-way, separate off street parking at the front
– Proximity to The Strand, Newport station and Digman Reserve
– A property with period features and fabulous further potential!
Only double vaccinated patrons may attend Auctions and Open for Inspections.
Patrons who are unvaccinated and/or unwilling to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment. We thank you for your understanding.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Open Parking Spaces