4/312, 316-3 Queens Parade, Fitzroy VIC 3065Sold
Stunning Architectural Townhomes
Townhouse Sold - Fitzroy VIC
Koormiel Lane is a collection of 4 individual townhouses designed to reflect the colorful history and rich urban fabric of Fitzroy North, a suburb located only 4km north-east of the Melbourne CBD.
On offer is a new level of sophistication with these homes well positioned to capitalize on the growing popularity of urban living and provides a fresh alternative to the masses of un-inspiring developments that saturate the market.
Conceived by Pillar + Post Architects and developed by Provent, Koormiel Lane provides a rare opportunity to live in a modern townhouse in a desirable pocket of Fitzroy North.
These spacious homes are at the forefront of modern living and are ready for the next generation of house buyer.
Best entrance from Michael St via Barruth Lane.
– Construction commenced
– Individual title and no owners corporation fees
– Architecturally designed for the modern owner-occupier
– Experienced specialist team behind the scenes
– Zunica curated interiors
– Miele appliances incl. gas cooking and full-size dishwasher
– Terrazzo Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
– Concrete & European Oak white smoked timber floors
– Individual lock up garages with smart storage
– Interior storage and shelving throughout
– High level of sound separation and insulation
– Generous outdoor space for entertaining
– Huge roof-top terrace w/ planter boxes
– Generous master bedrooms with ensuites
– 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with WIR/Study options
– 1-minute walk to the thriving Fitzroy North Village
– Walker’s Paradise – Walk score 95!
The interiors and floor plans have been thoroughly considered to ensure they reflect how we occupy, utilize and inhabit inner city homes. Zunica Interior Architects have chosen the finishes not only for their aesthetic, but also for their ability to cope with the demands of everyday life.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces