4/72 Bishop Street, Yarraville VIC 3013Sold $879,001
Bright, Light & Living the Park Life
Townhouse Sold - Yarraville VIC
Surrounded by parkland, this is recreational living at its best. This superb townhouse, set in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac in one of Melbourne’s most vibrant areas, is all set to cater to every modern requirement.
With its clean, uncluttered contemporary design, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with double garage, presents a perfect blend of form and function. An unusually large, easy-maintenance outdoor area provides a peaceful yet private sanctuary – and the nearby parkland greatly extends outdoor possibilities.
Located a short walk from Yarraville village with its highly regarded restaurants, bars, cafes and historic Sun Theatre, this idyllic location also provides easy access to Yarraville train station.
Kingsville Primary School and Clare Court Kindergarten are also just a short stroll away – and both are accessible through wonderful Cruickshank Park.
– Double storey, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus powder room townhouse
– Airy, light-filled living area with large double-glazed sliding doors onto surrounding rear garden
– Modern open-plan kitchen/dining area with waterfall island benchtop, 600m Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Master bedroom captures northern light, with floor to ceiling built-in robes and private ensuite
– Second bedroom captures sunsets from the west and has a wonderfully generous walk-in robe. Third bedroom is light and bright and also features a large window plus ample built in mirrored robes
– All upstairs bedrooms feature lush carpeting throughout including on the closed light-filled staircase
– Two beautifully appointed bathrooms, tiled floor to ceiling and featuring luxurious rain showers plus further ground floor powder room which includes a dedicated laundry space
– Low maintenance, surprisingly large backyard with basketball hoop and raised garden beds which come alive every Spring. This space offers potential to expand the current living area.
– Double enclosed garage with power supply that also could be used as an extra play space
– Fully insulated, split-system cooling in living room and master bedroom, double glazed windows throughout plus solar powered hot water
– Security alarm system plus doorbell security camera and smoke alarms
– Leafy, dog-friendly Cruickshank Park and Kingsville Primary are all nearby and Clare Court Kindergarten, Rocco’s Deli and Butcher 128 cafe are just a short walk away.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage