4 Agnes Street, Yarraville VIC 3013Sold $2,000,000
Japanese Influenced Tranquility
House Sold - Yarraville VIC
This award winning, architecturally designed, fully renovated home positioned centrally to both Yarraville and Seddon villages exudes peace, tranquility, natural beauty and the epitome in Zen living.
The sophisticated spatial design applied to this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home ensures that every inch of the generous 370sqm (approx.) north facing rear allotment has been maximised with rare features you’ll struggle to find in other homes in this highly sought after position.
Winner – 2016, National Association of Building Designers Awards. Best alterations, Additions Residential design.
Winner – 2016, Building Designers Association of Victoria Awards. Residential Alterations and Additions. Commendation – Excellence in Use of Timber.
– Expansive open plan kitchen, lounge/dining zone that’s flooded with north facing sunlight through floor to ceiling windows
– Main bedroom with walk in robe leading into substantial ensuite with luxurious bath
– The separately zoned 4th bedroom with ensuite could be used for multi-generational living or as a separate studio
– Serene, established, low maintenance gardens with a solar heated pool and multiple outdoor dining spaces
– Instant sense and feel of comfort as the owner’s brief was to enjoy living in the home through all seasons
– Dedicated study area with separate side entry for clients with views to garden aspects and light filled casual reading zone
– Mood lighting, ample storage with access to an attic, security with cameras and remote locked front gate with intercom
– High end fixtures include copper external cladding, Tasmanian Oak flooring, polished concrete flooring in the 4th bedroom and stone kitchen benchtops
– Dedicated dog wash area at the rear of the home
– Short walk to great schools, Seddon and Yarraville villages and quick public transport access into the CBD
– Undercover off-street parking via ROW
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 370 m²