5/21 Goulburn Street, Yarraville VIC 3013Sold $770,000
Choose a different café every day
Townhouse Sold - Yarraville VIC
On the grounds of the original St Georges Theatre – a major part of Yarraville’s colourful history – this spacious and modern dual level townhouse residence is perfectly located to be connected to the buzz and all of the amenities that the Yarraville Village has to offer – literally a 1 minute walk to the heart and soul of the inner west.
Split over two levels, the ground floor consists of two spacious bedrooms, both with new carpet and built-in robes, and the well appointed main bathroom. Up the carpeted staircase to a spacious open plan living and dining area with a wonderful north-facing outlook. Double glass doors open out onto the wide north facing balcony that is sure to see you enjoying this home and this unique and desirable neighborhood all year ’round.
– Two spacious light filled bedrooms both with BIRs and brand new carpets
– Well appointed main bathroom with bath
– Huge open plan living area with polished floorboards and split system
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Secure undercover car park with storage cage
– Separate laundry and separate second WC upstairs
– Freshly painted throughout
– Brand new carpet on the stairs
– Only a minutes walk to the train station
– Large north facing balcony with plenty of space for entertaining
– Ample storage internally
– A very short walk to Yarraville Village with its restaurants, bars, cafes and the Sun Theatre. Public transport options – to the city, the beach or wherever is your choosing are also right at your doorstep. Inner City living at its absolute best.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces