53 Windsor Street, Seddon VIC 3011Sold $1,055,000
What You See When We Say Seddon!
House Sold - Seddon VIC
Exactly the home you hope for when someone says ‘captivating inner city cottage’, this classic free-standing Victorian reveals a welcoming floor-plan where period proportions and traditional appeal are matched by modern elements and tempting courtyard moments from great cafes, shops and Middle Footscray train station.
– Period street presence of significant character and charm
– Two double bedrooms, both featuring polished floorboards
– Original floorboards also enhance the central living room
– Separate kitchen/meals area has been previously modernized
– Rear sun-room/dining adds an enticing, flexible extra space
– Bathroom reflects the quality of comprehensive renovation
– Separate laundry completes appealing indoor dimensions
– Courtyard backdrop of exceptional inner city size, with shed
– Entirely comfortable and inviting, with enticing further scope
– Location ensures an outstanding lifestyle, CBD easily reached
– A property with reliably rewarding investment possibilities
– Land size 221sqm approx.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath