63 Alma Terrace, Newport VIC 3015Sold $1,120,000
Heritage Charm meets Modern Living
House Sold - Newport VIC
This architecturally renovated Victorian period home successfully achieves both form and function seamlessly uniting old and new. A perfect retreat located within walking distance to the Bay and Newport Station, with Williamstown shopping easily accessible.
The charming entrance and hallway lead to an open-plan kitchen, dining & living area which connects to a perfect garden space ideal for entertaining. This property transitions with ease between intimate family dinners and larger gatherings.
Short distances from the waterfront, schools, reserves, fitness clubs and hotels, this property is close to all the attractions of Newport.
– Built in early 1900’s
– Victorian single fronted facade, Victorian style decorative cornices, picture rails, featuring exposed brick inside
– Newly renovated kitchen complete with a full set of Fisher & Paykel appliances, including fully integrated dishwasher and fridge, oven, induction cooktop and specialty tapware
– Open-plan kitchen, dining & living with built in storage
– 2 bedrooms with built in robes, with an original fireplace in the master
– Spacious combined bathroom & laundry
– Landscaped garden beds
– Secure side access to the property
– Paved entertainment space in the backyard
– Timber bi-fold doors leading to the backyard
– Split-system cooling in open-plan areas & the master bedroom with panel heating in every room
– National Broadband Network (NBN connection)
– Smoke & security alarms
– Walking distance to Williamstown North Primary School & Westbourne Grammar School
– Short walk to the waterfront, and many cafes & pubs
– Short distance to Armstrong and Jackson Reserves, as well as health clubs, gyms, playgrounds and athletics facilities
- 2 bed
- 1 bath