64 Whitesides Avenue, Sunshine West VIC 3020Sold $747,500
Sparkling, Contemporary Elegance - a Jewel in Sunshine West's Crown
House Sold - Sunshine West VIC
This 1960s triple-fronted, neat as a pin, three bedroom brick family home, set on a huge block of 634 square metres (approx.), offers the perfect blend of retro charm with modern updates.
Delivering timeless character and situated on a quiet, tree-lined street surrounded by other well maintained homes, you’ll find on entering the abundant natural light and period ambience completely captivating. A fabulous floorplan with a spacious central living area, features the original mid-century stone fireplace and decorative ceiling, creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. Beautiful Tasmanian Oak floorboards plus expansive windows frame leafy garden views, providing a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living.
Being recently extensively updated plus with its unlimited potential to personalise, extend or redevelop (STCA), 64 Whitesides Avenue offers a great opportunity for those wanting a family classic full of character and charm, where modern comforts meet timeless style. Within easy access to both Melbourne’s CBD and the ring road for a countryside escape, here you can have the best of all worlds.
– Centrally located living space with huge corner picture windows and stone fireplace
– Polished Tasmanian Oak floorboards throughout add warmth and a touch of elegance
– Recently repainted throughout, creating a fresh and vibrant interior
– Newly renovated kitchen boasts all new modern Beko appliances, stone bench top and ample storage, while a large north-facing window fills the adjoining dining space with natural light
– Three generous bedrooms all with large windows, two with ample robes
– Bathroom complete with bath and separate shower in keeping with the mid-century style
– Updated laundry features stone benchtop and generous storage options
– Stay comfortable year-round with gas heating plus separate air conditioner in the central living area
– Established trees and landscaped front garden plus substantial north facing back garden – complete with a Hills Hoist! – provide ample room for energetic kids to play
– Beautiful walks and bike rides along the leafy Kororoit Creek Trail
– Conveniently located just minutes away from the train station, providing easy access to the CBD in a quick 20-minute ride
– Walking distance to St Paul’s Primary School, Ardeer South Primary School, and Marian College
– Easy access to the ring road for weekend getaways to rural destinations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 634 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces