67a Farm Street, Newport VIC 3015Sold $1,180,000
A Victorian With Modern Verve
House Sold - Newport VIC
The elegance of Victorian elements and the enduring excellence of its renovated spaces combine to illustrate the ease with which this charming period classic has kept pace with the demands and desires of the current day. It’s an utter delight!
– A street presence that conveys captivating period appeal
– Traditional hall featuring an elegant arch and high ceilings
– Three bedrooms, each of warmly welcoming personality
– Spacious living/dining has polished floors and open fire-place
– Open-plan kitchen is impressively equipped with storage
– Bosch oven, Bellini cook-top and efficient Miele dish-washer
– Impeccably maintained, sky-lit bathroom includes a spa bath
– Ducted heating and cooling deliver total comfort throughout
– A previous renovation, completed with exceptional success
– Inviting, attractive outdoor backdrop makes entertaining easy
– Low-maintenance dimensions conclude with convenient ROW
– Close to Newport railway station and Hall Street’s village vibe
– Childcare and the inner west’s finest primary schools within easy walking distance
Only double vaccinated patrons may attend Auctions and Open for Inspections.
Patrons who are unvaccinated and/or unwilling to share their vaccination status may
only inspect by private appointment. We thank you for your understanding.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath