72 Swan Street, Footscray VIC 3011Sold $910,000
Beauty meets position in this inner West gem
House Sold - Footscray VIC
Fall in love with the classic beauty of wrought iron lace, picket fence and roses as you enter this Victorian stunner in a great location.
Positioned for lifestyle and convenience, it is close to everything you need! A friendly street with the benefit of its own children’s playground (McNabb Reserve) and with Whitten Oval and other community sport across the road, you’ll feel welcomed in this family oriented neighbourhood boasting schools, childcare, cafes, local restaurants and public transport all within walking distance.
With the original features retained and celebrated throughout, enjoy the sense of space that this gorgeous home’s high ceilings, decorative plasterwork and generous sized bedrooms offers. Freshly painted inside and out – it’s ready for you to move in and enjoy all the benefits of inner-city living now, with scope to extend in the future.
– Single-fronted Victorian with period features throughout
– Stunning front façade with white picket fence, established hedge and roses
– Three double bedrooms – generous in size with ceiling roses, fans, black-out blinds.
– Warm and inviting lounge with feature plasterwork and fireplace
– 11 foot high ceilings
– Country kitchen with stone benchtops, open shelving and dining nook
– New Westinghouse oven and gas stovetop, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
– Large family bathroom with bathtub plus the convenience of an additional powder room.
– 5KW Reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Separate laundry with storage
– 6.2KW of solar panels, enhancing a sustainable lifestyle.
– Easy maintenance backyard for entertaining with lots of storage.
– Plans and Permit to extend the family home if required.
– West Footscray train station is just 5 minutes away, buses are around the corner, and Melbourne’s CBD is only 7km from home
- 3 bed
- 1 bath