98 Severn Street, Yarraville VIC 3013Sold
Cruickshank Park is your backyard
House Sold - Yarraville VIC
This property presents a rare opportunity to enjoy everything the park life has to offer, including direct access to Cruickshank Park from your back gate.
Houses of this calibre and size rarely come up in this location so now’s your chance to let the kids climb all over the resident Dinosaur that lives just over the back fence.
· Four bedrooms in total – three huge bedrooms downstairs, one with ensuite and walk in robe ideal for au pair, friends, older child or older family member to live in or stay over.
· Enormous parents master suite upstairs features his and hers walk in robes each of nearly bedroom size with ample hanging space (the current owners used one of the walk-in robes as a nursery when their children were young).
· Master suite also has its own large light-filled bathroom with a double shower with premium Nickles showerheads, double basins and skylight. Direct views over the backyard and Cruickshank Park.
· Living area features a Kemlan C900 wood fire including granite hearth, custom made messmate timber bench seating, messmate timber mantle above the fireplace and views over the rear garden.
· Kitchen has a breakfast bar with room for 5 bench seats, a large double Ilve oven with gas cooktop, exhaust canopy and a new Bosch dishwasher.
· Enormous concealed walk-in pantry allows for food preparation away from the kitchen and has plenty of space for housing a coffee machine, kettle, toaster and juicer plus plenty of shelving for food storage.
· Dining area allows for a large dining table and chairs with plenty of space to spare.
· The two large European Elm trees provide lovely shade in the summer and the ultimate kids play area with their very own tree house. There is also a large sandpit for hours of entertainment.
· Large timber deck is perfect for outdoor entertaining and has plenty of space for large outdoor furniture settings.
· Plenty of room for a pool (STCA) if desired.
Direct access to Cruickshank Park and once you discover “The Park Life” you will never look back.
To be able to walk directly onto the best part of the park from your back gate and enjoy letting the kids play with the resident dinosaur in the playground, cook a BBQ with friends with the facilities provided, walk the dog or walk the kids the few steps to Clare Ct Kindergarten is a lifestyle that only a very few get to experience.
Located just a short few minutes walk to everything Yarraville.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Open Parking Spaces