20 Hamilton Street, Seddon VIC 3011Leased
Modern inner city at its best!
House - Seddon VIC
Bathed in an abundance of natural light, this impeccably renovated Victorian ticks every box. Located within the “Heritage Pocket” of Seddon in a tree-lined street, it is surrounded by other beautiful period homes and is a short walk to everything Seddon and Yarraville are famous for – great food, great coffee, a variety of shops, entertainment, and access to the CBD.
– Huge master with decorative fireplace, reverse cycle split system and walk in robe. Ensuite bathroom with shower, heated flooring and heated towel rails
– A further two generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes and heating
– Entertainer’s kitchen with dual ovens, cathedral ceilings, feature lighting, huge island bench and plenty of storage
– Spacious living area from the kitchen also with cathedral ceilings, feature gas fireplace with stone bench seat and hearth, polished floorboards, exposed recycled brick feature walls and highlight windows allowing an abundance of natural light
– Beautiful central main bathroom with bath, heated flooring, and heated towel rails
– Separate laundry
– Off-street parking for 1 car, garden shed, manicured gardens with a covered entertaining deck at the rear
– Ceiling roses, polished floorboards, feature barn door in the hallway, heating/cooling, keyless entry, plenty of storage
– Newly renovated in 2018
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Parking Spaces