34 Grey Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002Leased
Period charms in Premier Locale
House - East Melbourne VIC
‘Louch Bray Villa’ – a gorgeous single-fronted Victorian façade with soaring ceilings, this charming period home offers modern amenity perfectly blended with heritage features.
In an enviable location fronting Darling Square park, you can take a leisurely stroll to the CBD via Fitzroy Gardens and to Melbourne Sporting Precinct. Mere minutes to many of Melbourne’s best eateries, Smith Street, Bridge Road, & Victoria Pde. Fitzroy garden night concerts and events, it’s all at your fingertips.
There is a choice of public transport access, trams via Victoria Parade and Wellington Parade, West Richmond and Jolimont train Stations, and bus routes on Hoddle Street.
– Two large bedrooms both with original marble fireplaces and with wardrobes
– Large living room with feature marble fireplace and inbuilt storage
– Central light court with large established potted trees and outdoor setting
– Updated light filled kitchen with ample granite benchtops, Miele appliances and abundant storage
– North facing courtyard with low maintenance garden
– Hydronic heating system throughout
– Plantation shutters to most of home
– Large single garage with upstairs studio space including a separate bathroom. Perfect for a creative space or office.
Thank you for viewing.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 284 m²
- Open Parking Spaces